Repairs your skin by stimulating its circulation and increasing collagen production through a micro-needling technique to open micro-channels in the skin
, through which active ingredients such as vitamins and collagen enter the skin.
Helps to improve and regenerate the appearance of wrinkles
It is a device that performs from 50 to 150 microinjections per second, facilitating the penetration of active ingredients.Repairs the skin, stimulating circulation and increasing collagen production, which helps to activate the mechanisms that the skin has for self-regeneration.
Reactivates collagen and elastin.
This technology penetrates up to 20 times more than if applied on the skin, providing long-lasting moisturizing, regenerating and firming action.
Activates skin cell renewal process
Nanopore in action
See the results
What our patients think of:
Sandra Milena Pérez
"I saw some videos on Céu Te Cuida's social networks and I imagined that the Nanopore was too painful and left the skin irritated, when I went to my session I was surprised with the results, it is not painful as it seems."
"The nanopore helped me to close my pores that were very open and to feel my skin more hydrated."
Don't be left in doubt
1 hour and half
For people who want:
- Reduce acne scars
- Improve the luminosity and pigmentation of the skin
- Reduce the size of your pores
The equipment used is NANOPORE, a device that performs 50 to 150 microinjections per second to open microchannels in the skin, through which active ingredients such as vitamins and collagen enter.
- People in a state of pregnancy or lactation.
- People with severe acne.
- People suffering from autoimmune diseases.
- People taking clotting medicines due to blood problems.
- People who have applied injectables or fillers (hyaluronic acid) in a period of 7-14 days.
- People who have undergone depilatory treatments in a period of 7-14 days.
- People suffering from psoriasis or dermatitis.
- People with an allergy to shellfish.
- People with sunburn on their face.
- Do not apply retinol products for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not expose the area to be treated to the sun for a long time 24 hours before treatment.
- The skin must be clean and free of makeup.
Hydrate properly, drink enough water the day before your appointment.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin E, or any other multivitamin 14 days prior to treatment.
- Do not apply facial fillers or botox 2 months before the treatment.
- At bath time, do not use soaps on the treated area, just let plenty of water fall at room temperature.
- On the third day after your treatment, start using sunscreen twice a day.
Do not pick at the scabs, or scratch the treated area.
Products for your care
Products that complement your