BORA BORA FACIAL
Deep facial cleansing
Through an exclusive protocol, our BORA-BORA Facial cleanses in a uniform way while exfoliating and extracting impurities and dead skin cells, leaving it hydrated with nutrients such as antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
It is a non-invasive treatment
Our exclusive BORA-BORA facialis a comprehensive non-invasive treatment that represents the highest FDA-approved technology for deep cleansing, detoxification and natural skin restoration.
Safety in your skin
Eliminates impurities, renews the skin and repairs surfaces for more radiance.
A special technology for
Restore your skin from the inside out
bora bora facial in action
See the results
What our patients think of:
BORA BORA FACIAL
Maria Camila Arias
"I didn't imagine that having the Bora Bora facial would bring out so many impurities from my face, I thought home cleanses were enough. I definitely needed to try this treatment to detoxify my skin."
Andrés Felipe López
"I had a lot of black spots that I had not been able to get out, with the Bora Bora I got even my bad vibes out :D, I liked the experience."
Don't be left in doubt
You may experience the sensation of a slight painless sucking.
- You may feel tingling in the treatment area. These sensations usually go away in a few hours.
Skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are normal reactions that usually disappear in 72 hours, always depending on the sensitivity of the skin.
For people who want:
- A brighter skin.
Remove and eliminate sebum, impurities, pimples, blackheads and blackheads.
- Restore your skin’s hydration.
Get a uniform and radiant tone.
- Smoother, fresher skin.
- People in a state of pregnancy or lactation.
- People who have had a facial treatment with acids (Peelings) in a period of 7 to 14 days.
- People with severe acne.
- People suffering from autoimmune diseases.
- People taking clotting medicines due to blood problems.
- People who have applied injectables or fillers (hyaluronic acid) in a period of 7-14 days.
- People who have undergone depilatory treatments in a period of 7-14 days.
- People suffering from psoriasis or dermatitis.
- People with an allergy to shellfish.
- People with sunburn on their face.
- Do not apply retinol products for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not expose the area to be treated to the sun for a long time 24 hours before treatment.
- The skin must be clean and free of makeup.
- Hydrate properly, drink enough water the day before your appointment.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, vitamin E, or any other multivitamin 14 days prior to treatment.
- Do not have chemical or physical peels or dermabrasion procedures for 21 days after treatment.
Products for your care
Products that complement your